4.28.2010

Dog Is My Co-Pilot ctd.

Anyone that knows me knows that I love dogs. I have posted before that I feel they are the closest living representation we have to the love of God. The toughest thing about owning a dog is a fear that I have often, but have to keep in check. The almost certainty that you will out live them, that matter what you will have to say thank you and goodbye to some of the greatest friends we will ever know. This video is a short documentary of a former addict who's dog help him learn to live and love again after he came out of the depths of addiction. Warning that it is very hard to watch if you are an animal lover. Take a moment to tell your buddy(ies) that you love them.


A Video For Sunday - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

No comments:

Ruminations from someone who spends too much time pondering.